Monday, May 11, 2009

Salvador Dali The Rose

Salvador Dali The RoseSalvador Dali Paysage aux papillons (Landscape with Butterflies)Salvador Dali MirageSalvador Dali Melting Watch
remember things,' said Susan, 'but I can't remember them until I've seen them. Like the bathroom. Like you.'
'Your mum and dad thought it best if you forgot,' said Albert. 'Hah! It's in the bone! They was afraid it was going to happen and it has! You've inherited.'
'Oh, I know about that'Yes.'
SQUEAK.
'You expect me to believe that, do you?' said Susan, trying to summon up her most withering scorn.
Albert glared back like someone who'd done all his withering a long time ago., too,' said Susan. 'It's all about mice and beans and things.'Albert gave her a blank look.'Look, I'll try to put it tactful,' he said.Susan gave him a polite look.'Your grandfather is Death,' said Albert. 'You know? The skeleton in the black robe? You rode in on his horse and this is his house. Only he's . . . gone away. To think things over, or something. What I reckon's happening is you're being sucked in. It's in the bone. You're old enough now. There's a hole and it thinks you're the right shape. I don't like it any more than you do.''Death,' said Susan, flatly. 'Well, I can't say I didn't have suspicions. Like the Hogfather and the Sandman and the Tooth Fairy?'

No comments: